Engineer / Project Manager
Offshore Spars has an immediate opening for a design Engineer and Project Manager. The position will be responsible for customer interaction on new projects from order to delivery as well as internal organization and oversight of the product through build. In addition to Project Management the position will also be expected to contribute to the design from both a conceptual and build level.
- BS in Engineering, preferably Mechanical or Naval Architecture.
- Minimum of 3 years professional working experience in an engineering role.
- Strong computer skills, MS Office applications as well as 2D and 3D CAD.
- Sailing experience and/or work experience in the sailing industry.
- Composite design experience highly preferred
- Full time job at Chesterfield, MI facility
- Travel opportunities available for qualified candidates
Interested applicants should email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org