This powerful classic yacht has been undergoing a major refit on the shores of lake Superior in Wisconsin for two years now. Offshore Spars has been contacted to help with the mast and sailing hardware refit of the yacht and will be supplying the following list of hardware for what will be a one of a kind cruising yacht.
- Full refit of the existing aluminum mast including new Nitronic 50 rod rigging.
- Carbon electric drive Offshore Spars furling boom.
- New Harken electric headstay furlers.
- New Harken deck gear and captive Main Halyard winch.
- Navtec hydraulic system including powered panel and new boomvang.
The package will be re-installed in the boat in Spring of 2016 for it’s maiden voyage through the St Laurence seaway.