Gulfstar 63 Refit
This powerful and classic yacht underwent a major refit on the shores of Lake Superior in Wisconsin for two years. Offshore Spars was contacted to help with the mast and sailing hardware refit and supplied the following:
- Full refit of the existing aluminum mast including new Nitronic 50 rod rigging
- Carbon electric drive Offshore Spars furling boom
- New Harken electric headstay furlers
- New Harken deck gear and captive Main Halyard winch
- Navtec hydraulic system including powered panel and new boomvang
The package was re-installed in spring of 2016 for it’s maiden voyage through the St. Laurence Seaway.